A campaign like this costs money and is financially supported by the $10 donation for yearly STCaucus membership and other generous donations.
Changing the narrative of public education in New York State will cost more money. As we anticipate a post-RA NYSUT, the STCaucus is planning to continue our advocacy of moving NYSUT away from being a political capitulator to being that of educator activist, fighting for the needs of educators and students.
What $10 helps to fund:
- Ongoing work to continue partnerships with parent groups like NYSAPE and LIOptOut,
- Travel expenses associated with STCaucus work,
- Advertising and promotional campaigns,
- Forums and Workshops around the state,
- There are no stipends or payments to any member of the STCaucus Executive Committee.
Please take a moment and consider making a contribution now; join the many members who are donating $10 toward the vision to change the narrative of public education!
To join STCaucus or make a donation, click here - https://stcaucus.nationbuilder.com/membership
Please note: Locals can use VOTE-COPE funds to make donations to the STCaucus.